Monday, July 30, 2012

B2 - Visitor Visa Extension Process

Here you have to register an account and then file for extension by logging in

Documentation you need to mail to USCIS :

·       Letter for reason to extension request.
·       Copy of I-94 Arrival/Departure Record, valid through
·       Copy of passport front-back and visa pages.
·       Copy of return airline tickets 
·       Affidavit of Support (Form I-134), and bank statements.

No comments: