1. Shower with eyes closed, Use sense of touch.
2. Brush and Dress up with left hand
3. No TV during meal.Smell and Taste the food.
4. Different breakfast routines.
5. Read out loud to a partner or singing
6. Play chess
7. Listen Natural environment tracks @ work
8. Visit farmer's or Flea market
9. Cook meals eaten in childhood
10. If you miss cereal for breakfast , try it for dinner
11. Eat with left hand or chop sticks
12. New place every weekend. It could even be a new store nearby.
13. Bird watching
14. Fly fishing
15. Hiking trail or Walking side path better than treadmill
16. Feed birds or squirrels
17. Learn typing
18. Practice photography
20. Use TV remote or Mouse with left hand
21. Use feet to pick socks or shoes
22. Warm bath in the night with candles and mild music.
23. Drive with the other hand.
24. Park at different levels everyday and try to remember it.
25. Walk or tour inside the building if you are staying for lunch.
26. Paint a picture