Saturday, May 25, 2013

How to withdraw your application for B2-Extension?

If circumstances turn you to return your family member back home, Its always good to withdraw rather than ignoring so that when they come back next time, they won't have problem in getting the maximum B2 duration limit in their I-94. Here are the steps.

1. Write a letter to the office to request the withdrawal.

2. State the reason for withdrawal

3. Include the receipt number

4. State the alien registration number assigned to the case.

No comments: