Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Experiments with Truth--Just Jolly

Searching Ms Right--You know what iam talking about
Bold text is mine.

HAI I AM BROAD & FREE MINDED, JOLLY TYPE GIRL,LOOKING SMART.
I AM SEARCHING FOR THE CHARMING,SMART,JOLLY TYPE,YOUNG HUS FOR MY PARADISE.
About My Family :
JOLLY TYPE BUT SRIKT IN NECCESSARY MATTER.FATHER IS SOMEOVER STRIKT MOTHER JOLLY AND CHANGED FOR US LIKE MOEDEN,FATHER IS STILL IN THE OLD,BROTHER STUDING IN THE COLLEGE,FIRST YEAR Bsc IT,HE IS FREE CHARACTER
A spell checker is definitely needed in every matrimony site.

One girl who is older to me ...
do you know iam younger to you?
hmm thats what i want to ask you. do you mind?
Yes I do mind.
Iam sorry to contact you though your age is avlbl in your profile.
desperate than me?
She is a computer science engr from a top university in chennai


Ours is a nuclear family.
Iam surprised how it doesn't come under UN Supervision.

Hello we are calling from california, we are bride's sister and BIL. We are looking only for 24 manai 8 house chettiar.
Sorry I have only 1 house and 2 manai kattai s in that house

Hi, Iam looking for compatibility match ie wavelength match than horoscope match
Iam chatting with you for the past 2 days...and i dont see it.
God, in jus 2 days after I acted like good n true, is this the answer?
Aaana kadaisiya onnu sonna...nee romba nallavan da.nu yu'll get a better girl...
Naanum manasukalaye ninaichikuten (yevalavu neram thaan nallavana nadikarathu nu )
Let the wave length match and resonance happen one day.


How do you want your life partner to be?
He should be a good friend to me.
So what will you do to your friends after marriage?

Do you like pets?
I said , No i dont !
Then iam sorry... (May be only one pet constraint at her home)

Shall i study in US after marriage?
Why did nt you study in US till now? What stopped you?
Ok. Will you allow me to work in US.
I can allow. but on H4 you cant work. you need a workpermit.
Oh is it?

Our girl is not that fair as you?
I was laughing. She was actually fair.

To a very pretty girl , I told
Iam not particular on looks ;)
She said that’s good. But ain't i look good ?

My parents are intercaste. Is that ok for you.
First you are of different caste, and i didnt mind this.
Why do i mind your parents?.

Sub-caste no bar.
Periya manasu may be they are searching for long.

Hey tell me abt yourself
Please read it in my profile and then we can discuss
I read it but i want to hear from you.
Ithu yenna virumandi kathaiya?

One girl read my profile
Spoke like a requirement gathering session.

A reply from a mail id which is not the girl's or the one who is contacting me
Are they loaning email id from anyone else?.

Lets chat and find about each other.
i dt understd tamil understd tat im really bad at tat
God who found this chat language? too cryptic,

Do you know tamil
Yes i do
Lets do voice chat
Nope. I cant talk with you in tamil till i get the comfort
Is tamil that tough?

Hi, i am happy to intimate that our horoscope are matching well (8/10). We are planning for further steps.
Oops. I didnt contact and asked them to check.

send me your photo. Only then i can contact your parents.
I am sorry, 1st u have to contact my parents to get my pic
Whats the difference?.

How ru doing?
Iam expecting a reply for my previous mail about your details

Reply:
hi,
I am fine here, how r u?
have a good day
hmm,
I didnt expect this reply anyway.


Hi
Iam attaching my pic.
Its a group photo taken in her workplace
Lot of beautiful chicks. I thought of asking who the girl next to her.

Hi shall i ask you a basic question? Why do you want to get married?
To be very frank, my parents told me that iam getting old
and hence should get married
What you would do if they haven't told like that
I would have been their child always
Well Iam not interested in child marriage

Later : Matrimony Id XXX profile has been hidden. You cannot send a reply.

One girl called me in the midnight 2.45 am
Hello do you know the time here in US EST
Yes i know. but i thought you would be awake.
Am i in production support? Ipovey thookathey kedukaranga pa…

A woman of age 35 divorced contacted me
I was quite into surprise.
No its not for me
It’s for my cousin who is a Tamil but living in Gujarat
Kootu muyarchi ithulayuma?

I AM AN EPICUREAN.I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH.IF INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO CONTACT
No way if they say explicitly

Hi It’ll take a long period for me to understand you.
Ok no problems. We can chat everyday through email
First day: hi what did you have for break fast and what for lunch?
Same question everyday...purinjikirangalama...

Hi, after marriage where are you gonna live
Hi I’ll marry and come back to US for 1 year
Will you leave me and go?

No i wont go without you.
Shall I study in US?
Yes if it works out
When are you planning to come back?
will be coming back to India after a year.
Oh if so will you leave me alone in US while I do my studies?

???

Dynamic personality -Possessing two and four wheeler License
So what I 'll have to buy both vehicles and keep it ready?

be open i love my parents,i like roaming,i like freak outs,i be modern
???


Guy should have clean habits.
Do they mean that I should wash hands before and after smoking or drinking?


am very strit of my life so am avert to my hsband also strit and enjoy our life.
wel fam but in all fam members r hard worker.
Should be from a beehive

I am a doctor in middle class family i want sutable to my professsion as well as myself
A doctor’s words

good (looking ,character), lovable, adjustable, no complex, no domination, sharing thoughts & ideas, should be diffrent from others. should be a graduate, salary about 10K-15K. we should be a idle couples
I can be idle all the time :)

No comments: